Thursday, December 11, 2014

Floral Skirt


Hello Folks,how are you today??Here i have a new posted from my latest outfit with floral summer dress.Yaaii,i can´t wait to posted this new outfit which i wore on a very beautiful day.Is´t not looks match with my floral printed summer dress??I love this dress from "Haas" that i´ve bought beggining of this year on sale.And my fresh look orange bag from "Findig" also i´ve bought it on sale.They looks match each other which my dress have a bit orange mixed with blue printed.
Yes,i love to wore strong color and floral printed dress for summer outfit.It looks fresh and happy color.Especially when you wear it on beautiful day and when you are on happy mood,it really perfect match.;-)






What I Wore
Dress-Haas
Bag-Findig
Hat-Walker Boutique
Sandal-Taywin
Glasses-Ray-ban
Earing-Victorian
Necklace-H&M





 Thank you for passing and reading by folks.Hope you enjoy my posted and please tell me what you think.
Please leave comment bellow when you like it.
Have a beautiful day....!!!
With Love xoxo,
Kintan

3 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Bollywood

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8