Thursday, December 18, 2014

Welcoming My Family With Stripe Maxi


Hello beauties,hope you all had an amazing day.Look,what i had wore on my special day.Yes,it´s stripe maxi.It´s special day for me and my hubby because it´s my family from Germany come to visit us in Bangkok,we picked them up at the Airport.And we will celebrate Christmas together here in Bangkok.Yeach,will be very excited for me because this is will be the first time that we´ll celebrate Christmas in Bangkok.As usualy my Christmas celebration indentic with cold winter and snow.But we´ll try something different this year to celebrate Christmas and New Year in the hot tropic country.
I´m pretty sure it will be very amazing time for us.

In the last few days i love to wore black and white outfit.This is the result from my outfit with black and white combination.I picked up stripe maxi and black blazer for picking up my family at the Airport.I brough a bunch of beautiful orchid for my Mom in law.I knew that she loves this beautiful flower.As maybe some of you knows this flower is typical Thailand flower.I love this flower too.My heels from Taywin is perfectly for walked and the combo colors is really match with my outfit.My blazer from Forever 21 looks amazing and make my outfit more elegance.










What I Wore

Dress-Forever 21
Blazer-Forever 21
Heels-Taywin
Bag-Channel
Watch-Ray Rucci
Necklace-Viva Loco
Earing-Viva Loco






 Thank you for passing by and reading.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone...!!!

 xoxo

 Follow me on,
 Google+/Bloglovin`/Instagram/Facebook/LookBook/Pinterest/Youtube

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Wow What a nice pi....

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Bollywood

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8