Monday, February 16, 2015

Red For Valentine´s Day

Hello beauties,how was your Valentine´s Day??I hope you had an awesome Valentine celebrated with your loves one or family or maybe with friends to those who are single.I had an amazing time too on Valentine´s Day with my special someone in my life,yes he is my beloved hubby.Here is my outfit on Valentine´s Day,yes i had a lunch dating with my hubby.We went to Italian Resto and had an amazing day.I took red outfit and denim jeans from "Ber Nini" and red blouse from "Text by Max Azria".Did you see that my denim jeans it looks perfectly on my legs,this jeans is one of my favorite.It really comfort and strecth jeans.I think i´ve bought this jeans about 2 years ago and i wore it already very often.And even on my long trip or travel to Europe or in around Asia.As you see in these pictures this jeans had two combo colors and a bit stripe,makes this jeans looks really cool and amazing.

Did you like my new bag with leopard style??Is that not looks cool and gorgeous??I really falled in love with my new bag.The size is not too big and it´s perfect for shopping around.And of course nowadays is back to trend this leopard style.Yes,i´m a leopard style lover or wild animal printed lover.















What i Wore
Blouse-Text by Max Azria
Jeans-Ber Nini
Shoes-Deichmann
Bag-Unknown
Earing-Pink Pussy
Rings-Pink Pussy
Watch-Jack Watch
Bracelet-H&M







Thank you for stopping by and reading guys.
Please shared your opinion about my outfit here.
Happy belated Valentine´s Day.
Send so much love to you all.
 xoxo

Follow me
Google+/Instagram/Bloglovin´/Facebook/LookBook/Youtube/Pinterest

6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. What a beautifully styled outfit. LOVE IT! That's an stunning ear cuff, Kintan.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lenya for your nice comment.Very glad that you love my outfit.
      Yes,i love my new ear cuff too.I´ve bought it some weeks ago.
      Happy belated Valentine´s Day.
      Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  2. So pretty, beautiful outfit! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day with your hubby! xx Leticia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Leticia.Yes,i had a great Valentine´s Day with hubby.
      I hope you too as well.Thank you for stopping by on my blog.
      Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog lovely!
    I love the pop of red in your outfit! Suits you well! Nice jewellery too!
    Have a nice day,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always welcome babe.Glad that we can keep to support each other.
      Thank you also for your nice comment.
      Have a nice day.
      Kisses from BKK
      Kintan xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8