Monday, March 02, 2015

Adorable Day With Leopard & Red

Hello fashionista,i hope you had a wonderful weekend and successful Monday.Just wanna quick say hi and share with you guys my latest outfit with leopard and red look.As some of you maybe knows about my last outfit with my new leopard bag.Yeach..this time i picked again this bag as i featured it with my leopard top.And as always i can´t stop loving it with leopard and wild printed look and of course red color too as always in my main favorite color.And in the past few weeks i love to worn gold accesories as nowadays became in trends.When you love leopard printed look,so it´s always looks great with red color too.It will looks more attractive and sexy look.Here is some pictures from my adorable day with leopard and red look.










What I Wore
Top-Forever 21
Skirt-H&M
Shoes-Taywin
Hat-Walker Boutique
Bracelet-H&M
Earing-Forever 21
                        Watch-Jack Watch                      
Belt-C&A





Thank you for reading and stopping by guys.
Please your opinion here.
Have a wonderful March & take care.

 XOXO

Follow me
Google+/Bloglovin´/Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/LookBook7Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8