Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Back To Retro Style With Cut-Bray Jeans



Hello dearest fashionistas and readers,how was your day??
I hope you have a wonderful day so far.Here is some pictures from my last weekend outfit.It´s my weekend with hubby that we were vistited a new shopping mall in Bangkok city that looks really exclusive and incredible building.And it was my second visited and once i were with my friends.And...here we´re go my outfits back to retro style with cut-bray jeans that i was so long dreamed about it.Finally...,i´ve got this amazing jeans at Zara store.You can´t imagine how happy i´m finally this beauty is in my hand.Yippieee....!!!!!´This jeans is really amazing look,really comfort for my long legs and it´s stretch material.And i featured it with brown/gold top from H&M that i´ve bought some month ago.My wedges heels is just perfect for this cut-bray jeans and my simply bag from Taywin.Thank you for stopping by and reading guys.Wish you all have a wonderful week ahead.

 With Love xoxo,



















I was wearing,
Cut-Bray Jeans-Zara Store
Top-H&M
Bag-Taywin
Wedges Heels-Payless
Earing-Forever 21
Necklace-Forever 21
Bracelet-Viva Loco
Ring-Viva Loco
Follow me on,
Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/Bloglovin/LookBook/Google+
Shop My Look,




Belladonna

Tao Blue

Style Ref: D3002

Sasha Tank

White

Style Ref: G4120

$74.00
Paige Denim

EXCLUSIVE Verena High-Rise Bell Canyon Jean

$239.00





Karen Walker
  Bluebell Flares
   $359.00




                                                                                                        

Plunge V-Neck Cami

Price: THB 990.00




















Plunge V-Neck Cami
  • Price: THB 990.00
     

'70s Leather Satchel

More Details

Price: THB 3,190.00

                                 Tassel Saddle Bag

THB 2,250.00              



12 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Love your flares, the fit your body perfectly! <3 xoxo

    http://5foot7andbambieyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visited and leaving a nice comment.Have a great day hun.Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  2. Que show de imagens look maravilhoso lindo blog
    seguindo sucesso.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias dear.Thank you for visited my blog.Keep in touch.xoxo

      Delete
  3. Amazing style dear! This form of jeans is perfect and so modern in this season.
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babe.Yes,i´m agree with you nowadays this jeans became modern again.
      Have a beautiful day.Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  4. What a fab look, Kintan. You look amazing. I have the same golden top, honey. Cool!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearest Lenya.Oh really,that you had the same golden top??I love this top.
      Have a beautiful day dear.Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  5. The golden top is so PRECIOUS, love it :)

    Bonjour from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much for your lovely compliment and for your visited on my blog.
      Keep in touch dear.Bounjour from BKK.xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8