Sunday, June 14, 2015

Black Gladiator Heels


Hello my dearest bloggers and readers,i hope you had an amazing weekend so far.Let me share with you of my new black beauty,i means my black gladiator heels.As i´ve found it at Zara here in Bangkok.You know,i´m crazy of gladiator shoes or sandals.Yesss...happy me and lucky me that i´ve bough it on sale and of course i can found it exactly on my size.Is´t not called a destiny??As i already wanted to have it for a long period time,and on surprised without any you looking on it in the moment you found it somewhere in the store.Yesss...it´s i called it destiny or black magic.Hahahaaa....I know untill today,i didn´t wear it for a party or special events yet but why not i take some moment to take some pictures just wanted to show you.;-)And í can´t wait till the time come on the right time to wear it.So happy that i have more collection of my gladiator shoes.Yaaiiii....!!!What do you think peeps??Do you like it as i do??Pls share your opinion below.
Wish you all have a wonderful Sunday evening and take care...!!!

 With Love xoxo,




 I was wearing,
Black Gladiator Heels-Zara

13 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Replies
    1. Hello dear thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and leaving a lovely comment.
      Keep in touch.xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hello Terry,thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and leaving a nice compliment.
    Have a great day.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your heels dear!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear,me too.I in love from the first sight.<3
      Keep in touch dear.Kisses

      Delete
  4. OMG your gladiator shoes is so adorable! it is really destiny! <3

    check out my new post on http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com
    follow for follow on ig:@styleccentricfashion
    follow for follow on bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sandf-styleccentric-fashion-14140809

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for stopping by on my blog and leaving a lovely compliment.
      Keep in touch,for sure we´ll follow each other.Kisses

      Delete
  5. This chic sandals! Now I also want such)))

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweetie,thank you for your nice comment.Let get it dear.
      Kisses <3<3

      Delete
  6. Hi sweetie
    Wow great shoes!
    So chic and trendy, love them!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear,thank you so much for your lovely compliment.
      Wish you have a wonderful day.Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love gladiator shoes!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. unos zapatos sensacionales!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8