Monday, July 04, 2016

Dinner With Elegant Look

Hello gorgeous,
How was your weekend??Talking about summer,is getting curious in the couple of day.One day hot and one day a bit cold and a lot rain.One day I can wore summer dress and one day I have to wore my coat.But I will not too much complaining because is can´t change anything.I try my best to enjoy my life and the best outfit with unstable weather that can change at anytime.And of course is not only that,to take care a healthy and healthy lifestyle is also play a game when the weather always unstable,that we can always stay fit and healthy in our daily life.This look is my outfit when I had a great dinner with hubby.I wore my blue top that actually is not new,I was bough for a long time ago but it´s my very first time to wore.This top just hang to long in my wardrobe.I paired it with my long skirt in transparant look and my new shoes from Zara and my new coat present from hubby.This dinner happened for our anniversary,we had a great time and romantic dinner.And the food are great and delicious.Hope you like my look and please share your though below.

My Youtube Channel:
Enjoy watching & don´t forget to subscribe my channel.







On our way back home,stopping by at the small garden and market which have a lot beautiful white rose.

My new shoes from Zara.So comfort and yet so chic.


Did you like my new shoes??




My Look:
Top-Dorothy Perkins(similar here)
Skirt- No Boundaries (similar here)
Coat-D&G((similar here)
Shoes-Zara((here)
Earings-Viva Loco

Get The Look


Thank you for stopping by and for all your awesome comment on my last post.

Stay fab and take care peeps.

6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Beautiful outfit Sweetie:) I love your hair:)
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear friend,thank you so much for your lovely comment.Love to read them.
      Have a wonderful day.Kisses xox

      Delete
  2. Very chic and original look dear! Your blue mini bag is such a candy :-)
    Kisses

    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auwww....thank you so much my dear friend,for your wonderful comment.Love to read them.Wish you have a amazing day.Kisses xox

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much dear Maria,for your stopping by and awesome comment on my post.Wish you all the best too and keep in touch dear.Kisses xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear thank you so much for your stopping by on my blog.Let follow each other via GFC member.Keep in touch.xox

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8